Vynalester Resin 25kg
AOC's Vipel F010-TBN series are promoted bisphenol A, epoxy-based vinyl ester resins dissolved in styrene. Flame and smoke resistance is obtained by incorporating at least 60 parts of alumina trihydrate per 100 parts of resin.Vipel F010-TBN series are ideally suited for use in hand lay-up, spray-up and filament winding processes where outstanding mechanical properties and excellent resistance to chemicals and heat are required.
- Wide formulating capabilities allow for use in many processes and for optimization of cost/performance.
- Unique composition produces a tough and versatile resin with excellent crack and craze resistance in moulded parts.
- Vipel F010-TBN series is suitable for mouldings that are subjected to particularly high static or dynamic loads. Vinyl ester resins have excellent resistance to sustained heat.
- Vipel F010-TBN series resins are highly resistant to several chemical environments.
- Contact AOC Technical Representative on corrosion inquiries for Vipel F010-TBN series resins if filler is used in the composite.